Career Planning Tool - ALIS

Visit the Alberta Learning Information Service for career planning tools, post-secondary information, occupation information, resume writing help and much more.

Start here to plan your future!

General Requirements

What course work do you need to get into a University?

You will require 5 30-level academic courses to gain entrance into a University. Which 30-level academic courses will depend on the faculty you choose but generally speaking you will need to choose 5 out of the following: English 30-1, Social 30-1, Second Language (French, German, etc...), Pure Math 30, Chemistry 30, Physics 30, Biology 30.